Most steps I have ever (as far as I know) walked in a month.
That it had 31-days certainly helped.
16,308 steps a day.
Three to four days a week I try to walk 17,000 to 18,000 steps a day. That is around 7 to 8 miles. SMILE.
2,220 miles walked in the year.
That chuffs me up. I like to think how far that is, if I start walking west from here. I would be well beyond Chicago.
Well, I am happy. Walking makes & keeps me happy. SMILE.
By: Meredith Jones of ‘Fine Times‘.
Being part of a community feels rewarding, but it also involves responsibility. When it comes to stepping up and helping out your neighborhood, there’s no shortage of opportunities. Here are a few steps you can take toward a healthier and happier community.
Teach Children to Think of Others
Raising a new generation of compassionate and service-oriented humans is a great way to support your community.
- Learn about homelessness throughout the US and take steps to combat it.
- Be conscientious and respectful about activities like creating care packages.
- Encourage kids to participate in feeding the hungry in your neighborhood.
Consider Action to Help Animals, Too
Tending to animals is an excellent means of showing compassion to others.
- Ensure your adopted pet is spayed or neutered.
- Care for pets in your area by fostering, adopting, or volunteering.
- Take a hands-off with wildlife, especially baby animals.
See Where You Can Help Out in New Hampshire
If you’re local in New Hampshire, here are ways to focus your efforts.
- Learn more about New Hampshire and how to engage locally.
- Explore volunteer opportunities in your NH city.
- Offer to help out at the New Hampshire Food Bank.
No matter what initiative you take toward helping others, the potential benefits are endless. From improving your neighborhood to connecting with neighbors to changing the world — a little at a time — your effort will make an impact. All you need to do is take the first step.
I was AMAZED then touch to see these U.K. demonstrations on TV.
I am so proud of you.
If only we could get Boris to say some meaningful words. But, I understand why it is BEST if he stays silent.
Things are not good. It is a sad situation.
Thank YOU for the support. I truly appreciate it.