The Fitbit ‘Versa 2’ Gets The Ultimate Accolate — My Wife Loves It!
Click images to ENLARGE.
To appreciate the truly monumental magnitude of this endorsement by my wife, you have to understand 5 germane facts:
- My wife is not new to fitness trackers or Fitbit; she actually was a very early adopter of Fitbit and had their original clip-on tracker 10-years ago.
- My wife has, and usually wears, a Garmin Vivosport with GPS and has owned a Fitbit Alta HR & Flex 2.
- My wife, earlier this year, wore both a Fitbit ‘Versa Lite‘ and a ‘Inspire HR‘ and was not overly impressed.
- My wife is very fussy about what she will wear on her wrist (and it takes a lot of convincing on my part to get her to try these watches that I get for evaluation).
- My wife is the dream demographics for this Fitbit.
I was blown away. She likes her Garmin and could not wait to take the ‘Versa Lite’ and the ‘Inspire HR’ off a wrist. The Versa 2 she loves. And the reason is fairly simple. The BRIGHT, BIG AMOLED display. AMOLED displays, when properly implemented are addictive. They look so bright, crisp, vivid and appealing. So, it is basically the display, and display alone! Everything else she pretty much got with her Garmin — which has GPS to boot. But, she never uses the GPS.
This is good news for Fitbit. My wife is THE target market for this Apple Watch ‘killer’. If my wife loves it, so will legions of other females. And that, as far as Fitbit is concerned, should be all that matters.
They, HRM USA, is having a Fitbit Versa 2 GIVEAWAY.
Search ‘Garmin’ & ‘Fitbit’.