by Anura Guruge
>> Orgasmic births.
>> ‘Orgasm a Day’ target tables.
>> Tefina … female orgasms.
>> Pope Francis does not mention sex.
>> I could have done orgasm presentation at UNH.
++++ Search on ‘orgasm‘ or ‘sex‘ for other potentially related posts >>>>
4 things bother me about this, nominally $2,700, voucher for what is a ‘vagina rejuvenation procedure’ — basically an injection of one’s own ‘fortified’ plasma into the clitoral region.
1. At best, and most agree on that, it, even if it works, is TEMPORARY. It, by definition, isn’t a long-term solution as the plasma gets absorbed into the body.
2. Whether it really works is, at best, contentious. A ‘hoodectomy’, ‘clitoral unhooding’, which costs about the same (though much more painful since it is surgery), would be a much better OPTION if one REALLY is plagued with real problems down there. [A ‘hoodectomy’ in NO way involves mutilation! Got that?]
3. It bothers me that ‘we’ would even IMPLY that these lovely ladies (or in the case of actors their lovely partners (assuming they have female partners)) would require such treatment.
4. Yes, after considerable use a ‘re-treading’ could come in handy, but Kegels would be better than this — and I am sure that many of the ladies that would be getting this Swag Bag are probably big into Kegels already and conscientiously did their Kegels before getting dressed for the event (though I hope some did so in the limo).
Yes, this is germane because my latest books deals with issues like this. So I have been doing a LOT of painstaking research (as only I can) on such issues.
by Anura Guruge
1. Returning TP-Link RE 2000 AC750 Range Extender.
2. At mercy of MetroCast & TP-Link.
3. TP-Link Wi-Fi Network for house.
4. MetroCast maintains 75Mbps.
>> TP-Link TL-WA850RE going strong.
>> TP-Link TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Range Extender.
I had already taken the precaution of installing a TP-LINK TL-WPA4220 AV500 Wi-Fi/Ethernet Powerline Range Extender for it to make sure it would have a decent amount of steady bandwidth.
Setting it up was a breeze. Very straightforward. Very easy. Nice job.
It worked, from the get-go like a charm. Exactly what it had promised online. It sure way exceeded my expectations.
It is BRILLIANT.
The 1080p High Definition (HD) picture quality (even on our 8 year old 47″ Philips) is STUNNING. Best HD I have seen for a long time.
Fast. No video breakup (though some channels have a buffering delay).
YouTube works a treat. Dishworld also did EXACTLY what it promised. Bravo. Very happy.
Got Amazon Prime free video working, without too much trouble, and even watched a video for a few minutes to make sure it is real. It was. Again amazing quality.
ESPN comes in great. Watched some World Cup 2015 cricket on it. Picture quality is out of this world.
Very happy. Google Chromecast doesn’t even compare. Like night and day. Chalk and cheese. Yes, the Roku 3 (at list) is 3 times more expensive than the Chromecast stick — but the Roku is 30 times better. You do the math.
Get one. Going to be my new rave. Roku 3. I will get a Roku 4 a minute it is available whether I need it or not. Might get another one for the bedroom. Might have to get a new TV too because I think I am out of HDMI’s. Will have to look.
Get a Roku 3. You will thank me. I wouldn’t mess with the stick. Just get the 3.
Kudos to: Roku, Dishworld, TP-Link & Amazon.
Alton Central (ACS) School Board: Board Member Says “Attorney … Questions … Legality”, 1:26:59 Mark. Listen.
by Anura Guruge
Other Related Posts:
1. Violate criminal code?
2. Oppose Marilyn St. Cyr.
3. JMA ‘fishing’ trip.
4. Meeting VIDEOS on YouTube.
5. Meaningless letter by blowhard.
6. Barbara Howard Letter (I).
7. Hiring of suspended facilitator.
8. Feb. 17 meeting AUDIO.
9. Feb. 17 meetings — Jonathan Smolin etc.
A. Laconia Sun report of Feb. 17 meeting.
B. Barbara Howard WRITE-IN.
i. Trying to postpone board meeting.
ii. “Mass Customized Learning” …
iii. Off again … on again …
a/ 2015 Shenanigans.
b/ Lander is leaving.
c/ Lander is bored.
d/ Trouble understanding.
e/ Compromised English.
f/ Leggett legging it.
++++ Search ‘ACS‘ or Check Category “Alton’s Funniest Videos” for many, many more >>>>
This is ALL in the official, ACS posted
video (on YouTube) of the
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 ACS Board Meeting.
Start listening around 1:26:xx (i.e., one hour, 26 minutes into video).
One board members says it was UNETHICAL.
Then the same board member, around the 1:26:59 mark (on the time bar below) talks about how an Attorney has questioned the legality ….
Worth listening and taking note.
This is a Board Member talking …
Lot of people interested about the Legality of a lot of things that happened.
But this is a good place to start.
Only 140 people have watched this video as of Saturday midnight.
That is NOT enough. Please watch it. Take notes. Take note.