by Anura Guruge
++++ Search ‘low carb’ & ‘Cholesterol’ for the many, many posts on this topic >>>>
I have eaten yogurt EVERY DAY, with nary an exception, since 1997. That is 18 years of eating yogurt daily — and I am not kidding about the daily. In a given year there might be, at most 5 – 6 days, when I do not eat yogurt — and that is probably because I am traveling and don’t have ready access to yogurt.
Prior to his kindly advice that it would behoove me to eat some yogurt a day, I had NEVER even tasted yogurt — and I was 44 years old!
It all had to do with the ‘yogurt’, ‘curd‘ as it is called, in Ceylon/Sri Lanka. Though my adoptive father ate it with relish I could NOT stand it. And I associated yogurt with curd. So I had never, ever eaten yogurt prior to Dr. Misiewicz. He was a good doctor and I took what he said seriously. The problem was getting a taste for it. Luckily my then partner was very resourceful. She knew me quite well and realized that there was a way to get me into yogurt. She went and found the THICKEST custard yogurts that she could find, knowing (that in those days) I could not resist custards.
After a few months of eating the custard variety I was into yogurt. Soon stopped that. Deanna has had me on no fat/low fat Greek yogurt, with or without added sliced fruit — and the MANDATORY heaping of ground flaxseed (and that thanks to my excellent cardiologist Dr. Stephen Hanlon). I never saw a need for the ‘expensive’ Activia. As far as I saw I was eating my share of yogurt a day.
Then came the Arizona trip. Given my desire to eat yogurt daily we stopped at a store to buy yogurt, cheese, fruit etc. They didn’t have variety in yogurts — mainly lots of Activa, all the packaging promoting the 2 week Activia challenge. So I told Deanna that I will do the challenge — and I was SURE that I would be able to ask for my money back because I could NOT see how Activa would make a difference. So the way I saw it I would have FREE yogurt for 2 weeks. We bought a ‘ton’ and kept the receipts.
I live Activa. I eat mainly the lime, coconut/vanilla and blackberry. The kids got a liking for it too. Within the week, once we got home, we were buying A TON — and I mean 4, 5, 6 packs of Activa.
Activa does seem to WORK. I am amazed. I would NOT dream of asking for my money back, because that would be dishonest. I don’t know why, but Activa does appear to work. Moreover, since I have been eating Activa, for a month or so now, I have lost even more weight! Not much. Maybe 2 pounds, BUT it all counts.
So, I am SOLD. If you open our fridge these days you will be confronted with a WALL of Activa. Yes, it is not ‘cheap’ BUT it is well worth the money.
So we are voting for Activia.
by Anura Guruge
++++ Search ‘blizzard‘ and ‘snow‘ for posts from prior winters >>>>
++++ Search ‘Gore’ for the Al Gore posts >>>>
It has been BLOODY cold in New Hampshire for the last 2 days — and those that know me, and know that I will still go running in 5°F weather, will know that IF I complain of it being cold, it is pretty serious.
This, my friend, is NOT right and there is no damn, frigging Global Warming in sight — at least not in frigid New Hampshire. I would LOVE some Global bloody Warming. I need to renew and top up my tan. Relying just on tanning creams becomes and expensive and messy hobby.
Yes, of course, we have seen Climate Change BUT that is because the DISTANCE of the Earth’s orbit, from the Sun, has changed! You did NOT know that did you? Most people don’t. Why, the Earth is getting lighter despite the increase in obese folks, worldwide. Yes, I need to write about this in detail — but I don’t have the time. It is the Earth’s weight, of MASS if you want to be pedantic and scientific, that is changing. Greenhouse Effect is NOTHING. It is the distance from the Sun that counts. Remember I do know my astronomy.
Check these out. It is June 2nd and I am forced to wear sweats — though sweating is the last thing that is happening around here.
From ‘Weather Underground‘ — a very good source for local weather data. Click to ENLARGE, check out and be amazed.
by Anura Guruge
>> “Orgasms: 101 Facts & Trivia” paperback.
>> “Orgasms: 101 Facts & Trivia” eBook.
>> What came first …
>> ‘Orgasm a Day’ target tables.
>> Tefina … female orgasms.
>> Pope Francis does not mention sex …
>> I could have done orgasm presentation at UNH.
**** Check Category ‘Books’ for posts about my other books >>>>
++++ Search on ‘orgasm’ or ‘sex’ for other potentially related posts >>>>
That there would be a blog to go with the “Orgasms: 101 Facts & Trivia” book was a given. Deanna asked me about it as soon as she heard about the book, and I didn’t tell her about the book until I had written it. She went: “So where is the blog?”
Actually this is the 2nd blog!
I worked diligently, doing a minimum of 2 posts a day, for 30 days, during the month it took to have the book proofed. I ended up with 67 posts and over 2,500 hits. But, I did NOT, in the end, like that blog. Why? It was NOT a WordPress blog. I had, foolishly, thought that I should give another ‘platform’ a try. Wrong and bad move. Made me realize how much I love WordPress and how dependent I am on WordPress. So, rather uncharacteristically, I decided to let that blog atrophy and start a NEW WordPress blog. I started on orgasms101.net on May 4, 2015 — but I couldn’t devote much time to it because I was working on the paperback edition of the book and had some interruptions, such as when we went to Philadelphia to pickup the Jaguar XJ8.
So I have to carefully divide up my time between this blog, the pope book and the orgasms blog.
Yes, it is rather cool, to be able to transition, within minutes from working on a pope book to blogging about orgasms. SMILE. Yes, I am blessed.
Once I really get going I plan to blog on orgasms daily.
It will be, I hope, a fun, informative, educational and entertaining blog that will cover anything and all things to do with human orgasms.
Please bookmark this ‘orgsms 101’ blog and visit it, at least ONCE, daily.
Trust me it will be good for YOU.
So far I have only managed to do 39 posts. Here they are in reverse chronological order. ENJOY.
Click title to directly access any of these posts:
40. ‘Orgasmic Meditation’ — Not Like Any Other Meditation I Have Ever Encountered.
39. “Miracle Orgasms in a Can” — At Amazon For $5.82, And It Includes 6 Orgasms.
38. What Has Happened To The 2015 Masturbate-a-thons?
37. Orgasms And Sneezing — The Connection.
36. The Length Of A Male Orgasm — Bustle Delves In As Does ‘Orgasm 101 Book’.
35. 12 Reasons Females Fake Orgasms — Per ‘Bustle’.
34. 13 Different Types Of Female Orgasms?
33. Vibrating Female Condom Boasts 100% Orgasm Success Rate.
32. Naughty, Very British, Orgasm In Public Prank (YouTube Video).
31. 10 Men Explain What A Male Orgasm Really Feels Like.
30. 5 Commonest Reasons Why Women Are NOT Having The Orgasms They Want.
29. Dr. Nerdlove Tackles “My Girlfriend Can’t Have An Orgasm”.
28. “How I Learned To Orgasm” Story, Involving Pool Noodle, On Yahoo Health.
27. American Rapper, Nicki Minaj, Tells ‘Cosmo’ That She Demands An Orgasm Each & Every Time.
26. Clinical Anatomy Of The G-spot — Latest Scientific Findings.
25. “Truth about orgasm EXPLAINED!” — From The ‘Times of India’.
24. Sex Toy Vending Machines For Bars & Clubs — Debuts In Philadelphia.
23. “The Gift of Pleasure” — Website & Twitter Channel Devoted To Deserved Pleasure & Sexual Fulfillment.
22. Sex At 7 am In The Morning, Thanks To A Surge In Hormones, Facilitates Orgasms.
21. 4 Sex Toys From ‘Babeland’ That Will Make Orgasms Better — YouTube Video.
20. British Movie ‘Hysteria’ (2011), Re. Invention Of The Electric Vibrator, Is By And Large Factual.
19. “Orgasms: 101 Facts & Trivia” Now Available As A Paperback From Amazon (Worldwide).
18. “Je T’aime, …Moi Non Plus” By Serge Gainsbourg, ‘The Climax’ Song From The 1980s — Most Orgasmic Hit Song Ever?
17. New Research Claiming That The Female Libido Fizzles At 41 Hard To Stomach.
16. ‘Polegasm’ — An Orgasm Induced By Using A Pole Or Rope.
15. Daily Orgasms Markedly Reduce Risk Of Prostate Cancer — Official.
14. ‘Orgasms: 101 Facts & Trivia’ Book Dedicated To The “Orchid Project” For Their Efforts To Help Women.
13. The 2015 LELO Global Sex Survey, A Major Source Of Data On Orgasms, Now Under Way.
12. ‘Dame Products’ — An All Female Take At The Orgasmic Needs Of Couples.
11. Women Who Can Be Allergic To Semen.
10. Sex, 15 Times A Day — So Says Egyptian ‘Superman’ With 3 Wives.
9. The Female Orgasm Explained By Men — Using Pictures, A YouTube Video.
8. Huffington Posts Advocates Benefits Of Morning Orgasms For Women.
7. Force Factor Test X180 IGNITE, Testosterone Booster, At GNC.
6. Tefina, A Testosterone Nasal Gel, By Trimel, To Facilitate Female Orgasms — Phase II Study Results.
5. “Funny People Have More Orgasms” — Huffington Post Headline.
4. “3 Years Since An Orgasm” — Advice To Distraught Female By Pamela Stephenson Connolly In The U.K. “The Guardian”.
3. Hedy Lamarr Orgasmic Scene In 1933 ‘Ecstasy’ — The First In A Non-Pornographic Movie.
2. How Do Men Fake An Orgasm?
1. “Orgasms: 101 Facts & Trivia” Book by Anura Guruge — An Adjunct To & Inspiration For This Blog.
Google Footnote For June 2, 2015 Urging Users To Visit Their Google Account & Check Privacy & Security Settings,
by Anura Guruge
**** Check Category ‘Google Doodle‘ (in sidebar) for other Doodles >>>>
Click to ENLARGE.
Just invoke Google Search in the U.S. to see it live.
If I remember right they have done this “Visit my account” footnote before, last year I think, BUT without the rather eye catching shield.
They really are serious about wanting you to visit your account and having a look at your settings. I play with my settings quite often, so this is not new to me.
Give them some heed. Click on the footnote and go check your account.