Portsmouth (N.H.) ‘First Night’ 2014 — Combined Map & Events.
by Anura Guruge
>> ‘First Night’ 2014 In Portsmouth
>> — Dec. 1, 2013.
++++ Search ‘First Night’ for other posts from 2012 etc. >>>>
I put them together to give me a better idea of what is happening where … relative to each other.
You might find it useful too.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Tags: All Together Now, Anura Guruge, Beatles, buttons, Connie Bean, events, Fireworks, First Night, First Night Portsmouth, folk music, map, midnight, mind reading, music, N.H., New Hampshire, NH, North Church, Portsmouth, prices, ProPortsmouth, Roderick Russell, Sandwich, schedule, South Church, sword swallowing, Tempel Israel, tribute group, Wolfeboro, world music
Blog Stats (Views)
- 593,109 views
Search this blog for posts on:
- Acadia National Park, ME
- Strawbery Banke, NH
- Red Poppy (Day)
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Highland Games, Loon, NH
- Popes, Buddhism & Religion
- Alton, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Obamacare (A.C.A) Health Care
- N.H. Property Taxes
- Clearlakes Chorale
- Great Waters Music Festival
Latest Guruge Book
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published Sept. 17, 2014.
print $9.50 & ebook $0.99.
For those that would like to know the Popes better
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE