Portsmouth (N.H.) ‘First Night’ 2014 — Combined Map & Events.
by Anura Guruge
>> ‘First Night’ 2014 In Portsmouth
>> — Dec. 1, 2013.
++++ Search ‘First Night’ for other posts from 2012 etc. >>>>
I put them together to give me a better idea of what is happening where … relative to each other.
You might find it useful too.
Tags: All Together Now, Anura Guruge, Beatles, buttons, Connie Bean, events, Fireworks, First Night, First Night Portsmouth, folk music, map, midnight, mind reading, music, N.H., New Hampshire, NH, North Church, Portsmouth, prices, ProPortsmouth, Roderick Russell, Sandwich, schedule, South Church, sword swallowing, Tempel Israel, tribute group, Wolfeboro, world music
Blog Stats (Views)
- 551,087 views
Search this blog for posts on:
- Acadia National Park, ME
- Strawbery Banke, NH
- Red Poppy (Day)
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Highland Games, Loon, NH
- Popes, Buddhism & Religion
- Alton, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Obamacare (A.C.A) Health Care
- N.H. Property Taxes
- Clearlakes Chorale
- Great Waters Music Festival
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
To have your event included:e-mail: email@example.com
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- Dish or MetroCast After DirecTV — I Guess It Isn’t Even Close! April 19, 2015
- Pope Francis’ Visit To The US: Making Peace With The Nuns & Riling The Miami Cubans. April 19, 2015
- “Star Wars” Theme On Roku 3 As Of April 18, 2015. April 19, 2015
- ‘Lily Pond’ Was Ice Free April 16, 2015, So Lake Winnipesaukee Ice-Out Expected 7 – 10 Days After That. April 19, 2015
- Turkish Retaliation To Pope Francis’ Genocide Remarks Would Undo A Pope St. John XXIII Achievement. April 18, 2015
- “Aztec Two-Step”, ‘Great Waters’, April 17, 2015, Anderson Hall, Wolfeboro, N.H. April 18, 2015