Wolfeboro, Indeed, Per Custom, Is Having A Gala ‘First Night’ 2014 — Though There Is Nary Any Details On The Web.
by Anura Guruge
++++ Search ‘First Night’ for other posts from 2012 etc. >>>>
It is official, it is true and it is as it should be.
But, I have checked.
We probably, breaking our tradition of the last few years, will NOT be going this year. The kids are older. We can venture further afield!
IF I find more details, I sure will post them.
Happy New Year, Wolfeboro.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Blog Stats (Views)
- 595,828 views
Search this blog for posts on:
- Acadia National Park, ME
- Strawbery Banke, NH
- Red Poppy (Day)
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Highland Games, Loon, NH
- Popes, Buddhism & Religion
- Alton, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Obamacare (A.C.A) Health Care
- N.H. Property Taxes
- Clearlakes Chorale
- Great Waters Music Festival
Latest Guruge Book
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published Sept. 17, 2014.
print $9.50 & ebook $0.99.
For those that would like to know the Popes better
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE