Wolfeboro, Indeed, Per Custom, Is Having A Gala ‘First Night’ 2014 — Though There Is Nary Any Details On The Web.
by Anura Guruge
++++ Search ‘First Night’ for other posts from 2012 etc. >>>>
It is official, it is true and it is as it should be.
But, I have checked.
We probably, breaking our tradition of the last few years, will NOT be going this year. The kids are older. We can venture further afield!
IF I find more details, I sure will post them.
Happy New Year, Wolfeboro.
Blog Stats (Views)
- 554,358 views
Search this blog for posts on:
- Acadia National Park, ME
- Strawbery Banke, NH
- Red Poppy (Day)
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Highland Games, Loon, NH
- Popes, Buddhism & Religion
- Alton, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Obamacare (A.C.A) Health Care
- N.H. Property Taxes
- Clearlakes Chorale
- Great Waters Music Festival
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
To have your event included:e-mail: email@example.com
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- Lake Winnipesaukee 2015 Ice-Out Ici: Friday, April 24 At 4:34 pm. April 24, 2015
- Spring In New Hampshire: More Crocuses, But It Is Still WAY TOO COLD! April 24, 2015
- Now Have Roku “My Feed” On My ‘Old’ Roku 3 — Software v6.2 Build 3332. April 24, 2015
- New Hampshire July 1, 2015 Handheld Cell Phone Ban UNLIKELY To Cover Apple iWatch. April 24, 2015
- ANZAC Day 2015 Google Doodle For Australia & New Zealand. April 24, 2015
- ANZAC Day 2015 — Remembering & Honoring The Australians and New Zealanders. April 24, 2015