Buddha’s Sayings On Patience, Tolerance And Life.
..by Anura Guruge
1. Conversation On Buddhism: I Ask My Father, The Buddhist Scholar …
>>–Aug. 16, 2012.
2. President Obama … Misnomer About Buddhist Prayer — Nov. 19, 2012.
3. Boston Buddhist Temple (Vihara), BBV … Aug. 12, 2012.
4. Post Your Questions About Buddhism … — Oct. 10, 2012.
My father sent these to me. I am not sure whether the Buddha actually said these or he is credited with them because it is the kind of thing that he likely would have said, based on his other words. My father would know. I haven’t asked him. But, these saying don’t upset me and I realize that many will find them uplifting. So, I am posting them in that spirit. Again, I am not saying that these are actually words said by the Buddha.
When you feel insulted:
If you are right then there is no need to get angry,
And if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
Patience with family is love,
Patience with others is respect,
Patience with self is confidence and
Patience with one’s religion is faith.
Never Think Hard about the PAST, It brings Tears…
Don’t Think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear…
Live this Moment with a Smile, It brings Cheers.!!!!
Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
Every problem comes to make us or break us,
Choice is our’s whether we become victims or victorious !!!
Search a beautiful heart not a beautiful face.
Beautiful things are not always good,
but good things are always beautiful.
Remember me like a pressed flower in your Notebook.
It may not be having any fragrance,
but will remind you of my existence forever in your life.
Blog Stats (Views)
- 538,957 views
Search this blog for posts on:
- Acadia National Park, ME
- Strawbery Banke, NH
- Red Poppy (Day)
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Highland Games, Loon, NH
- Popes, Buddhism & Religion
- Alton, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Obamacare (A.C.A) Health Care
- N.H. Property Taxes
- Clearlakes Chorale
- Great Waters Music Festival
Latest Guruge Book
Featured N.H. Events
To have your event included:e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anura Guruge the publisher
Featured Anura Guruge Books
print $6.50 & ebook $0.99.
Quick guide to comets. Check it out.
Published May 9, 2013.
print $4.50 & ebook $0.99.
Published July 27, 2013.
print $7.00 & ebook $0.99.
Still best way to introduce kids to comets. Kind of timeless
Published Sep. 22, 2011.
print $7.50 & ebook $0.99.
A good way to teach kids about caring for a puppy
SEE BELOW FOR MORE
Other Anura Guruge Sites
Anura Guruge Books
- Prior To Sinhala New Year On April 13, 2015, Sri Lanka Celebrates Easter With Some Fancy Cakes From Kapruka. April 2, 2015
- Planning For Pope Francis’ September 2015 Visit To The U.S.: Prior Visits To The U.S.A. By Popes. April 1, 2015
- Boston Ballet, Of All Things, Gets Into The April Fool’s Spirit With “Free Pups” Ad. April 1, 2015
- Inflatable Floating “Golf Cart” Perfect For Lake Winnipesaukee (N.H.). I Am Getting One. April 1, 2015
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Set For April 1, 2015 — April Fool’s Day And It Cannot Be More Appropriate. April 1, 2015
- Play Pac-Man On Actual Streets With Google Maps On April Fool’s Day 2015. April 1, 2015